Friendly, empathetic Counsellor
Let's talk about Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Stress, Self esteem
Welcome, about my services
I provide private one-to-one counselling:
- In person at my counselling rooms near Pangbourne, West Berkshire
- By Zoom, to Clients across the UK and occasionally to Europe and further afield.
My main counselling subjects are:
- Bereavement, Grief & Loss, Pet Bereavement
- Low Self Esteem issues (e.g. worthlessness) *
- Stress from Work
I frequently cover other topics including:
- Relationship Work (but not couples)
- Existential Crisis / Dilemmas
- Denial and Acceptance
- Self confidence
- Sexual Abuse
*I do a lot of work with Low Self Esteem and how that impacts so many other counselling topics.
I am BACP certified and DBS Checked for your assurance
Contact me, now!
I believe I am a friendly and empathetic therapist who can be at ease with most people. As a qualified integrative counsellor, I have been involved with counselling for more than 20 years and have helped many clients, both young and old through difficult stages in their life.
We all experience bereavement of someone close. It impacts some of us more than others. I have been involved in bereavement and grief counselling for 20 years …
Letstalkabout Anger. Daily lives are full of stress, and we would probably not function well without any stress but too much will impact us and our family …
Daily lives are full of stress, and we would probably not function well without any stress but too much will impact us and our family …
My commitment to you
- I will work in an honest open way.
- If I think we are coming to the end of our work together, I will tell you. I will not take your hard earned money for little reason.
- If I think your problems are in an subject that I am not comfortable with, I will tell you and suggest alternative approaches.
- I am non judgemental. Everything we discuss is in confidence.
Therapist Reading & West Berkshire
My counselling rooms are just outside Reading. They are safe and secure.
The majority of my work is Zoom Counselling. I also use Google Meet and Skype.
Will you benefit from Counselling?
The path to understanding and resolving your problems is not always straightforward. It is a journey that may take you a few weeks or perhaps months. It is a journey where I can help you come to terms with your life so that you feel less troubled. I do not have a magic wand to make your troubles go away, but the ability to help you understand what is concerning you and to help lift the cloud that has been enveloping you.
Being a member of the BACP, I have completed many training courses to stay abreast of my subject. I have been running letstalkabout for more than 10 years.
Sally Hunt, letstalkaboutit